Sell Your Property
When you appoint Penworth Properties to sell your home, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands. We understand the local marketplace, so we know how best to advertise your property and how to get it sold at a price that’s right for you.
Our offer to you:
- A personal & professional service
- Free, no-obligation property valuation
- Affordable marketing fees, including:
– All photography of your property
– Full colour schedules/sales brochures
– Window display in our Main Street office in Kilsyth
– Property signage
– Listing on Rightmove, Zoopla & Penworth Property websites
– Social media promotion
– Email campaign to prospective buyers
- Aerial & Walk through video can be arranged, at an extra cost
- Home Report Survey and Conveyancing arranged at discounted prices
- Competitive commission only payable upon the sale of your house
What’s The Process of Selling My Property?
The first step is to get in touch. Beth (the owner of the business) will arrange to meet you to discuss the sale of your home. At the initial meeting, Beth will:
- Provide a free, no-obligation property valuation
- Discuss the current state of the market
- Talk you though all the steps
- Advise how best to present your property for photographs and viewings
- Provide a breakdown of fees to expect
We promise to try and secure the best price possible for the sale of your home.
And we will liaise with your solicitor when it comes to finalising any accepted offer on your property. Only once the sale of your property has been completed do we take commission.
Ready To Take The First Step?